The Milwaukee Leather Men's Heated Vented Scooter Jacket is the ultimate in heating technology designed for riders who want to enjoy heat either on or off the motorcycle. It uses a rugged cowhide leather shell combined with heating panels intricately placed in the chest, back, and arm areas to deliver plenty of heat where you need it.
To activate the heat on your Milwaukee Leather Men's Heated Vented Scooter Jacket, you simply connect into the motorcycle power lead through an included 12V wired battery harness that hooks up to your motorcycle's battery and then to the jacket. When you are not on the motorcycle, heat can be delivered through the optional battery pack that fits into the jacket pocket and can heat up the panels in the back, chest and arms, allowing you to do a full range of activities when heat is needed.
The heat level can be adjusted easily on this jacket. Three different temperature ranges (Low, Medium, High) can be selected to make sure you can find the exact temperature you need to be comfortable. The jacket also has a power connection inside the zippered sleeve pocket for the Milwaukee Leather Heated Gloves to complete your heating experience.
To heat the jacket without using the wired harness, use the included Battery Pack-Warning: Do Not Use the Battery Pack and Wired Battery Harness at the Same Time!
- 1.2-1.3mm Premium Naked Cowhide
- Two Lower Zippered Hand Pockets with Two Chest Pockets
- Chest, Arm and Back Vents with Full Action Back
- Built in Dual Side Concealed Weapon & Ammo Pocket
- Heated Panels intricately placed throughout chest, arms and back to keep you warm while riding
- Built in Waterproof Pocket holds Portable Battery Pack
- Zippered Sleeve Pockets hide/hold Glove Connectors
- Interior Electronic Media Pocket with Wire Feed
- 3 Heat Levels : Low, Medium, High
- BATTERY PACK INCLUDED