Imagine riding your motorcycle on a hot summers day and the heat makes wearing your leather unbearable. The solution to this all-too-familiar scenario is Cool-Tec, a leather treatment designed to keep your body 20-30 degrees Fahrenheit cooler than the outside temperature. Cool-Tec does not absorb NIR (Near Infrared Radiation) rays, but reflects them instead. As a result, especially darker surfaces will heat up much less. Dark leather treated with Cool-Tec reflects about 70% of sunlight compared to 8% for conventional dark leather.
Designed for maximum cooling, the Milwaukee Leather Mens Vented Cool-Tec Leather Scooter Jacket combines a thick, 1.2-1.3mm premium naked leather frame with side stretch panels. If wearing a jacket when it is sweltering hot just doesnt sound like fun, the Milwaukee Leather Mens Vented Cool-Tec Leather Scooter Jacket fills the gap, giving you a fully ventilated shell that contains the revolutionary Cool-Tec technology. Other features include a full side zipper for maximum air flow, a full sleeve zip out liner and dual inside concealed weapon gun pockets.
- Made of 1.2-1.3mm thickness Premium Naked Leather
- Full Sleeve Zip Out liner
- Full Side Zipper for Maximum Air Flow
- Two Chest, Arm and Back Vents
- Dual Inside Concealed Gun Pockets
- Accordion Stretch Side Panels
- Two Lower Hand Warmer Pockets
- Contains COOL-TEC -A Leather Treatment Designed to Keep Your Body 20-30 degrees Fahrenheit Cooler Than The Outside Temperature