All you have to do is fill out the Return/Exchange slip that came with your order with the following information If you did not receive an exchange/return form please follow the following guidelines to ensure we refund your order promptly.
- Copy of Invoice or Order #.
- Billing First & Last Name
- Email address used to place order.
- List the item(s) that you are returning for a refund.
- Note the reason for the return
- Detailed instructions to what you would like for us to do with your order.
- We strongly recommend you make a copy of your invoice number and filled out return paperwork to keep for your records.
- We also suggest sending all packages back to our warehouse Via FedEx, UPS or DHL. Keep the tracking number for your records.
- Make sure to insure the package as we cannot be held responsible for lost packages. All packages shipped from our warehouse to you are insured for the amount of the items that total the order
- If you send back your package VIA Canada Post Make sure the package is insured and you add delivery confirmation. We cannot be held responsible for lost packages. All Packages shipped to you are insured by us.
- We do not refund shipping charges or VAT Taxes.
- 1. We suggest that you make a copy of both invoice and return/exchange form to keep for your records.
- 2. Please address your package to the WCFC address located below
- 3. Pack the merchandise you are returning, including the original packing slip, in an appropriately sized box.
- 4. Please follow our guidelines to return merchandise as this will ensure your order will be processed correctly once it is received.
Return Shipping Address:
34 OWENS DR
WAYNE NJ 07470
5. After we have received your return, inspected it, and approve it for a refund, we will credit the approved refund amount to the payment method originally used to place the order. We will email you and inform you, your order status will also change to "return" for the returned item(s). Please allow one to two billing cycles for your credit to appear on your statement.