Snow Master TX-50 Modular Dual Use Snowmobile and Street Helmet
The TX-50 Snow Master Helmet Series is a revolutionary developmental achievement for Snow Master Helmets. European inspired design takes the modular helmet to new places in both a pricing and overall footprint size. This helmet checks in at nearly 20 percent less physical size, than the model it replaces. Major advancements in EPS technology allow this helmet to be smaller and more compact, all the while offering every bit the protection as much larger and bulkier competitors. The helmet features significant intake venting and incredible Venturi venting for the rear exhaust. The slider based drop down visor mechanism is reminiscent of devices which cost 4 times the price. The latching system for the front chin bar features a one button release mechanism. The front bar is fastened by stainless steel posts and a metal on metal locking system. The head form fit is an intermediate oval. The shell and chin are made from a thermoplastic alloy. The liner is fully removable and machine washable. In addition to these features, this helmet comes with an electric shield and power cord, snow master storage bag and ECE and DOT certified.
- Flow-through ventilation system
- This helmet features significant intake venting and incredible Venturi venting for the rear exhaust
- Electric shield- Integrated aerodynamic spoiler
- Adjustable nylon chin strap with secure snap
- Smooth lock drop down visor system: Retractable drop down internal sun visor. All with the simple flip of a switch!
- Secure Lock: One button flip up chin bar release with steel locking mechanism
- Snow Master Storage Bag Included
- ECE 22.05 and DOT Certified