GloveTacts make most gloves touch-screen compatible. By using GloveTacts you can keep your gloves on while using touch devices, making using your devices more enjoyable and productive. GloveTacts are stickers that are easily applied to the outside of the glove wherever touch sensitivity is needed. They are designed to last and when used properly will work for as long as you have your gloves.
Each package includes 4 conductive stickers. 2 are small and 2 are large. Use the small stickers for thin or gloves that are not insulated, and the large ones with gloves that are thick or insulated. It’s important to use the correct sticker to achieve the best results possible. As with any adhesive product, GloveTacts will work best when the adhesive is allowed to dry. Allow the adhesive cure for 24 hours before using the gloves. During application, apply firm pressure on the stickers to allow the adhesive to transfer into the glove material.
The large stickers can be split into 2 to create 2 small stickers. Use the indents to easily tear them in half.
- TOUCH SCREEN:Use To Make Most Gloves Touch Screen Compatible; Adhesive Will Stick To Most Glove Materials
- COMPATIBLE:Works With Many Glove Types: Motorcycle, Leather, Safety, Winter, Liners, Ski, Snowboard, Bicycle
- VERSATILE:Extremely Thin Material With Acrylic Adhesive
- VALUE: Each Package Contains 4 Stickers: 2 Small And 2 Large. Use Large For Insulated Gloves Or Devices With Screen Protectors
- MADE in USA
- The GloveTacts must be placed where they will make contact with the screen. If they don’t, or barely touch the screen, it will be difficult for the device to know what you are trying to do
- Some devices will need to ‘self-calibrate’ to register touch; if this is the case try a couple of times to do a swipe or tap until it works
- Touch the screen like you would without gloves. There is no need to press hard, in fact, all that is needed is a very light touch
- Screen protectors can interfere with touch. If you have a screen protector you may want to use the large sticker regardless of glove type
Have More Questions? Visit Our GloveTacts Frequently Asked Questions Page
Need Help Installing? Visit our How to Install Page and Video